Wappler Getting Started Course

Well done Ken, brilliantly done, as a guy who has tried to teach Wappler myself, i know how difficult it can be, you have done a truly great job of it.

2 Likes

Fantastic. Maybe you can make a course more advanced, with projects, dashboards, etc. And put in to udemy with a generous price. I and many people will buy.

1 Like

Thanks Erick! That is definitely the plan.

Would love to hear from everybody on what they are most interested in.

2 Likes

eCommerce …

7 Likes

:clap: Amazing!

2 Likes

Mobile app development.

9 Likes

I second that

1 Like

Excellent job, Ken.

Really appreciate the measured, unhurried pace you keep throughout the initial modules of the course.

Find it gets a trifle too fast when it comes to following along when it comes to the Back-end… though that could just be me—being more of a front-end designer—but getting there for sure, and could do with all the hand-holding by generous folks, like you, in this forum.

Really fine effort, indeed. Hats off!

2 Likes

Thanks Gerard! I’ll have a look at that.

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. I think next should be how to use Wappler for charts and maps.
This attachment is an example of Ghana’s past election results with each region showing the colour of party with majority votes in that region. I would love some tutorials on how to do this.

1 Like

Full projects: Dashboards, CRMs, ERPs, Marketplaces, How to set up charts, and charts from other web tools, a full login, connect payment (stripe), SaaS…

6 Likes

1 Like

Ya, pretty much. :rofl: And I think it’s great. The requests are coming from all angles, so I think I’ll do a course with a few dozen common use cases.

3 Likes

You could always start a patreon, opencollective or similar. Or even build it with Wappler and collect subscriptions. I think it’s a great way of calculating the amount of hours you should be investing in teaching while making sure that those that suggest courses are really interested.

2 Likes

It was ideas bro Hahah… but @George maybe can sponsor you for a official wappler academy, i am bubble user, like many here. So a full course maybe will be the last thing that needs for wappler grow up faster

4 Likes

Wow. I didn’t have time yet to have a glance at it. I knew it was going to be good knowing his dedication and professionalism.
Good falls short. It’s even better.

2 Likes

Excellent videos!
Has anyone ever told you you sound a bit like Tim Cook the apple CEO ? :smile:

2 Likes

I fear all the Server Connect videos will need to be redone after today’s release :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

:cold_sweat:

2 Likes

This is a wonderful course as others have said keeping up with the fast pace of Wappler development can be tricky.

I would really like to see a series on creating a very basic CMS with front end views based on a user’s roles as well as an admin backend with user’s roles. With the focus on creating the db, server connect, server actions, views, permissions, etc…

5 Likes