Hosting Type:

Expected behavior

I should be able to select a server connect action

Actual behavior

The wappler editor goes blank

How to reproduce

Archive.zip (4.1 KB)

Hi @george,
It may not be connected but the blank screen on Ken’s video is the same as what I reported regarding the query table selection crashing Electron:

@mebeingken,
It seems to work Ok for me. Does the problem resolve after a Wappler/computer restart? I had to force quit 4 B3 to complete the restart.

yes found the cause of both issues - again too much debugging info send :slight_smile:
And Electron and Sentry are pretty strict about that.

Will be solved in the next beta.

1 Like

Wappler 4 Beta 3.

I finally got curious enough to install the beta. Only thing I noticed is the very first file I went to save made the entire UI dissapear.

I also notice no difference in speed or anything. Wappler 3 was fast it is. No noticeable difference for me in Wappler 4. Maybe I’m just not looking in the right places.

When Wappler 4 is released for stable will it be an update to version 3 or will we have to add all of our projects and apps again?

As stated above the blank screen issues will be addressed in the next beta.

When final is released we will provide a way to import your previous projects or do it automatically.

1 Like

Awesome, great. Looking forward to what you guys bring in v4 over the next year.

This has been fixed in Wappler 4 beta 4

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.