V5 Price Increase

The prices appear to have gone up for subscriptions, 10 euros for individuals and 20 for business. What will happen to existing subscriptions? Are those automatically going to be converted on the next invoice? I don’t see anything about this anywhere.

I am wondering the same as well.

Hi @Digo

No, you won’t be charged automatically or converted to new subscription prices in the next invoice. The price increase is for new subscribers only.

It’s never a straightforward and easy decision to change the pricing of a product, but our prices have not been changed since the release of Wappler back in 2018. In these 4 years we’ve added tons of new features with our weekly updates, so we decided that in order to keep providing a high-quality product and as our team keeps growing, it’s time to update the subscription prices with the release of Wappler 5.

15 Likes

That’s the perfect way to do this. Reward those who have been with you in the past but don’t get locked into the same pricing forever. :+1:

5 Likes

With that you mean that @patrick will no longer get to see the sunlight, right?

4 Likes

So just to be clear we gonna be charged with the new prices in september?

No, current subscriber prices stay as they are.

We have only increased the new subscription prices

6 Likes

Don’t worry Patrick gets plenty of sunlight :slight_smile: and he is working great together with all the new team members in the Dutch office!

I will be introducing them shortly.

8 Likes

Is there a Wappler Business Strategy Director in that list? :eyes:

Spoiler

For those unaware, this a joke related to my April Fools topic

3 Likes

Bring them to the next meet-up?

1 Like

I hope there are more tech support people in the expanded team.

The price increase is quite high for company, since its 3 years’ worth I suppose - but still a very big jump. Thanks for not being evil and keeping existing subscriber pricing. :innocent:
Although I would understand if that is also increased by small amount every 6 months or something.

I would recommend to add another 5 Euros and give dedicated support to company licenses.
Will all the new features, the list of bugs also keeps increasing. There have been fewer bugs per release, but the turn-around time from finding a bug to receiving a resolution is still extremely high for real-life production applications.

1 Like

Say hi to Romy and the rest!

:eyeglasses:

2 Likes

Hey @George sorry to bother you again with another question, if I stop my subscription now and renew it in a month or two, would I have to pay with the new price or with the old one? I ask this because this month I have to dedicate myself 100% to a project with GO and I probably won’t have to modify anything in the projects I have with Wappler on the server side, so I would basically be paying not to use it. On the other hand, in my country now due to a new resolution of my government, I have to pay 75% more over the Wappler’s price so it is not little money here with the new increase. Thanks in advance.

Any new subscriptions created after the version 5 release will be charged based on the new pricing.

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Reactivating old account gives No Customer