Upload Image unique name

I can’t solve a problem by saving the image name in the database
I have a file field for the image upload with Dropzone (unique image) and in the server actions the image is resized, cropped and uploaded
It works properly and in the server the image is uploaded with the name correctly incremented if necessary
But the problem is that the file name saved in the database is the initial one and not the incremented one, then the wrong file is associated
I also tried to convert Dropzone to File Upload but the substance does not change

Sounds similar to a bug report I shared a couple of days ago Marzio:

I know but I couldn’t find your bug report anymore and so I revisited the topic, hoping someone would answer, because it’s a pretty big problem

We have reverted to using the standard form file input until the issue is resolved. This works as expected. I’m sure it is being investigated so for now it is a simple solution to work-around the problem.

Hello Dave
After several attempts I solved the Dropzone problem whith name file incremented
In practice I have configured all server actions saving always in the same folder, overwriting after resize and after crop
In this way the correct file name is entered in the database (incremented)

1 Like