Update Linux download for 5.0.0

Please can you update the download for Linux to reflect 5.0.0 as currently it directs to 5.0.0.1 (Beta 10).

Thank you kindly!

:wink:

Lol I guess you’re feeling pretty lonely right now buddy. So I came here to support your request!

images

@Max_Saravia

Hahahaha, thank you kindly Max! Pretty lonely up here in the Arctic! Although I see there are no major updates so just my OCD kicking in seeing the update notification appearing, damn it.

:smiley:

I think you just pinged everyone by posting in the Announcements category :rofl:

At least I was

Oooppps :smiley:

Well if you’re cold my friend you just have to enter the Wappler features page and you can relax as if you were in the Caribbean :grin:

@Max_Saravia

@Apple

I’m attention seeking hahaha. Spotted, my bad, rectified.

:slight_smile:

These linux guys are just looking for attention… :eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

LOL! I was wondering why I was notified on this! Are you really in the Arctic @Dave

No hahahaha (poor Penguin joke), I wish, been close to 40 degrees here today.

Hope you’re keeping cool! It’s crazy over there (UK, then I presume?).

Thanks, all windows and doors open now. I’m in Central Portugal @Heather_Mann. But hear U.K suffering with high temperatures right now, kind of like Mac’s @Max_Saravia

:smiley:

You don’t understand how powerful apple technology is… If it gets hot it’s because it’s winter here and the mac is very smart… which reminds me of…

@Dave Nice! I’ve been to Portugal three times now. Fab place. I walked the Coastal Portuguese Camino from Porto to Tui the first time and then the Central route from Santarem to Coimbra the second. So much cool stuff!!!

Hi Dave,

All download now go through the Wappler Account page at: https://account5.wappler.io/
So just login there (easier to choose login with the community) and download what you need.

Thanks George,
That is what I did @George, and the download is for Beta 10 not Wappler 5. Windows and Mac are directing to Wappler 5 but Linux is still Beta 10.

Should be really the final Dave, just checked and it is all fine:

Screenshot from 2022-07-22 12-21-50

As you can see is 5.0.0.1 and is prompting to download 5.0.0. This was downloaded in the new Dashboard a few minutes ago.

yes that is the right official release Dave :slight_smile: it is called 5.0.0
so no more beta :slight_smile: