Uncaught TypeError: e.form is null - validate.js.391

I can’t seem to figure out what’s going wrong with my page and the only reference point is this error. It points to:

dmx.validate.setBootstrap5Message = function(node, message) {
\\
\\
\\
   if (node.hasAttribute('medium-editor-textarea-id')) {
        node = document.getElementById(node.getAttribute('medium-editor-textarea-id'));
   }
}

Error seems to be coming from the validate.js file.

I originally had a medium editor included and have removed it but it didn’t affect the error.
Additionally and more importantly, this is on a signup page that is within a wizard, the form posts successfully to multiple tables as expected, but it allows duplicates.
I have added the validate data step, which should be working but doesn’t and I’m not sure if the above error is contributing to it.
Also not working on the page is a redirect on success.

Really need some help been stuck for 2 days on this.

Now have the page doing everything else it should.
It now validates for duplicates, sends email successfully with unique token for registration activation but still this error remains. Doesn’t seem like the error was related, but would be nice to understand why its there and to remove it.

So now I have noticed that while the server side steps all execute the browser redirect does not redirect unless the error has already been triggered.

The error comes after the server connect submit, it then resets the validation errors. I improved the code for the reset a bit.

dmxValidator.zip (5.3 KB)

Updated file solves the problem, thank you so much!

This has been fixed in Wappler 4.2.1

This topic was automatically closed after 46 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.