Time Picker Option Missing

I’ve read Using Time Picker with Date Picker Component. However, as I scroll down in the Properties panel, the option to select the Time Picker – as seen in the tutorial – is not found.

Is it possible to use the Time Picker apart from the Date Picker – that is to have it appear without the calendar or outside of the calendar box?

Thank you for your help and suggestions.

No, it’s only available inside the date picker. You can use the standard time input for this:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/input/time

Are you using the latest Wappler version? What do you see in the properties panel for the date picker, please post a screenshot?

Yes, I am using 2.1.5
Maybe I should reinstall it.

Below is the test code:

<html><head>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<title>Test Time Picker</title>
  <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, shrink-to-fit=no">
  <script src="../dmxAppConnect/dmxAppConnect.js"></script>
  <script src="../js/jquery-3.3.1.slim.min.js"></script>
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="../fontawesome5/css/all.min.css">
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="../bootstrap/4/cosmo/bootstrap.min.css">
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="../dmxAppConnect/dmxDatePicker/daterangepicker.min.css">
  <script src="../js/moment.js/2/moment.min.js"></script>
  <script src="../dmxAppConnect/dmxDatePicker/daterangepicker.min.js" defer=""></script>
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="../dmxAppConnect/dmxDatePicker/dmxDatePicker.css">
  <script src="../dmxAppConnect/dmxDatePicker/dmxDatePicker.js" defer=""></script>
  </head>
  <body id="date_time_tester">
    <div class="container">
      <div class="row">
        <div class="col my-5">
          <div class="d-block">
            <p class="mb-2">Select Time:</p>
            <input id="time" name="time" type="text" is="dmx-date-picker">
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
    </div>
    <script src="../bootstrap/4/js/popper.min.js"></script>
    <script src="../bootstrap/4/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>
  </body></html>
1 Like

The code is not really helpful in this case. Please attach a screenshot of the timepicker properties.

How did you add it? Did you add a normal text input and converted it to a datepicker?
If not, try doing so.

Yes, I did add it as a text input, then clicked the button to convert it to datepicker. Three times… each starting from scratch.

Can you check what is the extension version, when you click the extensions icon / bottom left of Wappler window?

It appears to have both versions of the Date Picker: 1.0.2 and 2.0.0

1 Like

Ok thanks, maybe try fully reinstalling Wappler.

‘Fully Reinstall’ = Delete Existing application and reinstall, correct?

Yes, right.

Deleted, reinstalled, and still no option shown to use Time Picker.

Hi @Teodor,
Just to let you know, it doesn’t look specific to his installation. I have tried using creating a date picker (via converting a text input as well as directly as a date picker component) and get the same version of properties as @revjrblack.

I too am on 2.1.5

Are you also using a Mac?

yes. Mojave 10.14.5

1 Like

It seems to be Mac specific issue then.
We’re going to check this.

2 Likes

Just wanted to check in and see if there was any progress on adding the time picker for Mac users.

Also, with the time picker, does it work with the invalid dates section as well? For example, if we have a dynamic list of dates from a query that includes the time, would it prevent the time from being selected in addition to the dates?

Is there any update on this ?