Thursday, the most unproductive day

Just wondering who else watches youtube all day on Thursdays waiting for the Thursday Wappler update so you can work all night long instead?

5 Likes

Me!

4 Likes

LOL

I procrastinate so much on Thursdays that I’m actually thinking on creating a FR for random releases by Wappler.

1 Like

Well, well, well…

I have work for you if you don’t have enough on Thursdays. You could squeeze a fix for this in today’s release and I’ll send over a 6-pack of beers. New feature -> Beer-sponsor a bug!

1 Like

Shame Teo needs his Thursday daytime rest as we keep him up all night answering our questions, plus I have his email address, his skype address, his mobile number, for emergencies you know, like if i cant get a repeat working.

2 Likes

I don’t think i am even touching my mouse for just a six pack :smiley:

4 Likes

A six pack for Teo is like an appetiser, I drink maybe 1 beer every 6 months, so a six pack for me would be like I just got roofied.

1 Like

@JonL
Maybe just after i finish with this … uh oh why is that so blurry :frowning:
Screenshot_6

5 Likes

mwahahaha

LOL!

How many people that would kill someone for that won’t actually notice because it’s in this topic??? :joy:

4 Likes

Thursdays are by far the least productive day in the week. Hours of hitting refresh on the forums followed by hours of playing with new toys. Good thing the updates come in the morning for me.

I feel guilty being paid for Thursdays.

3 Likes

I passed an obfuscator. It says ABAP. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Happy cake day @brad! :cake:

1 Like

I reckon on an average month where i charge out 160 hours of work i probably spend about 320 hours at least, I a very slow, but very thorough, hehe. So I can never feel guilty because my clients all get double or triple the time they actually pay for.

@JonL I think it says Node.js

2 Likes

Nope. Trust me. It says ABAP. They are planning on being acquired by SAP.

3 Likes

As long as they never acquired by Adobe we should all be safe.

4 Likes

tenor

2 Likes

What the heck is ABAP?

1 Like

You don’t want to know.

Watching google search trends climb suddenly for ABAP

2 Likes