Somebody who know what this is "dmxorgdomid="d106692">"

Somebody who know what this is “dmxorgdomid=“d106692”>” this was suddenly in my code. Uses the last versian of wappler. v5.2.5
Don’t know when they got there and it seems like they don’t make problems for the code.

They is inside a modal. I am just curious about this.
Here is some of the code.

Any updates on this @George ? I’ve just experienced this issue after creating a Bootstrap5 Form.

Me too, Wappler 5.8.2

Me too, but honestly I don’t know in which version this was auto generated.

The dmxorgdomid elements are used internally by app connect during parsing and should be removed post rendering. I have seen this before in previous versions. I assume this will be resolved when beta is finalised. For the moment they are irritating but harmless as they will not be parsed into DOM but ignored just like a comment.

If someone else have this same issue use this regex to remove all the dmxorgdomid tags from current document:
\bdmxorgdomid=".{6}"\s*

Using the Wappler search ad replace function (CRTL+F | CMD+F)

The attributes do no harm, they are used internally by Wappler to keep track of the elements on the page. They should normally not appear in the code. Do they appear only on certain elements and after which action happens this?

Thanks @patrick.

They started appear in all inputs and forms, and it was suddenly they showed up, as you can see in my screenshot 44 tags in simple page, I have no idea in which version they appeared, but in later versions they remained visible and they never disappeared. Its ok if they do not harm, however cause noise seeing these tags every where in code while at least for me try to keep the code as clean as possible without inserting additional tags that are not used it, beyond to be useful for Wappler internally.

So, the regex at least help to remove this tags for users like me where this tags never dissapeared.

Note: In new Wappler versions these tags are not visible, I assume they remain hidden just for Wappler internal use as you said, but in forms and input where they remain new Wappler versions do not remove it, they remain visible.

It is possible that in an older Wappler release we had a bug where they leaked to the source-code, this should not happen anymore and users where it happened in the past the regexp is indeed useful for cleaning them up.