Some personal info and Wappler updates status

I’m very sad to say that my father passed away last week … he was having big health troubles for some time now and the Parkinson decease and after a long fight his body sadly gave up…

So unfortunately we will have to pause our Wappler weekly updates for a few weeks and I will take some time off to be with my family. Hope to be back soon.

Of course the rest of the Wappler team is available and support will be going on in the forum as usual.

@wappler_ambassadors

8 Likes

My sincere condolences.

1 Like

My condolences

1 Like

Oh George, I’m so sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your loss. Condolences from our team.

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear that @George

Gecondoleerd en heel veel sterkte voor jou en alle nabestaanden :heart:

1 Like

My condolences

I’d also like to thank you for everything you do for this community even with something so personal going on you was helping users with issues etc really shows your dedication and character.

Sorry to hear about this George

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your father’s passing @George . My thoughts and condolences are with you

1 Like

My Condolences George! In sad times it is good to spend as much time needed with family. Take care!

1 Like

My sincere condolences @George

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear about your loss, George. Wishing you strength and comfort as you navigate through this sorrowful period.

1 Like

Condolences to you and your family.

1 Like

I am very sorry to hear about your father. My condolences to you and your family.

1 Like

Hang in there buddy!

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, George - take your time

1 Like

My deepest and most sincere condolences to you and your family George. He must have been very proud of you and what you have achieved. Its a sad and heartbreaking day when you say goodbye to a parent. I lost my father all too sudden several years ago and know how you are feeling. Stay strong my friend.

1 Like

My sincere condolences to you and your family, and good luck in this difficult time.

1 Like

My sincere condolences.

1 Like

You have my deepest sympathies. I lost my mom 6 months ago and know how difficult this time can be. I do not know you religious stance, but I will br praying for yoy and your family to be comforted during this time of loss.
Jim A

2 Likes

Terribly sorry to hear that my friend. God bless and comfort you and your family members. Our prayers are for you and your today.

1 Like