Signature Capture Box

I did this recently using signature pad and wappler

Patrick helped with the signature regeneration

2 Likes

Is there an easy way to implement something like this ( my coding sucks). Capturing a signature would be ideal for documents, invoices, fitness related PARQ etc.

Andrew.

Would also like to know how possible this is, would work perfectly in the project I’m currently working on transferring from Bubble

Take a look at this. It’s fairly easy to implement and you only need to use this one bit.

It works with stylus on a tablet or finger on a mobile.

http://fabricjs.com/kitchensink

1 Like

I would have no idea how to implement that :slight_smile:, ill look at the docs over weekend.

Is there any further development on this?

I have a similar challenge: I have a picture in a canvas which I like to upload to a server. I figured I can build on parts of the file upload tutorial. What would be the best/easiest way to convert the canvas data to a file that can be uploaded? Is “canvas.toDataURL(“image/png”)” the way to go? Or are there other/better ways?

Is there any moment on this please? I am currently on a project where this is needed. Would be super impressive if it was in Wappler :slight_smile:

1 Like

BUMP BUMP @George

My suggestion is to stop building forms natively and integrate.SurveyJS. it’s got everything and more

1 Like

Why pay $899 for it when a majority can be done in Wappler. All we are missing is the ability to capture a signature

2 Likes

Time is money.

This is something I didn’t realize wappler didn’t have, as almost every no-code/low-code solutions has implemented canvas ability. Hopefully it’s released soon. Until I can figure out how to implement a third party a project just stopped, which isn’t good.

by the looks of it, it’s been assigned to @Patrick. As we all know he his a genius, so I don’t think it will be long :slight_smile:

Don’t let this plugin fool you.!!!

@George , @revjrblack , @rokit , @gunnery

The reason for paying this money is that the signature is approved by an organization. So a jpg/png will not be created with a digital signature. The hash code of the entire document is received and sent to the relevant institution and the approval process begins . Having this signature plugin is only a small part of the application you will make.

It would be wrong to use the plugin in their applications and get signature samples from people.

1 Like

It will also depend on local legislation, the importance of the document being signed, and for who it’s being signed. For some things an image signature is enough, or even an SMS signature. For others(like public administrations) it’s usually a no-go.

But yeah, generally speaking this has low to no legal value.

1 Like

Is there any development on this? Needed this for my project.

While waiting for this to be officially supported on wappler, what are the other ways we can implement this?

Any idea how to implement this?

Before moving to surveyjs, I implemented this quite easily.

1 Like

I’m also checking this one. But I don’t have any coding knowledge. I’m not sure where and how to implement this. :frowning: