Show off your complex server connect workflows and git history

Hello everyone,

We are looking for examples of Wappler in action to showcase the capabilities of the tool. If you have any impressive Server Connect workflows or Git Manager commit history and branches that you would like to share, please post them here. We are especially interested in showcasing complex and advanced uses of Wappler.

So @wappler_ambassadors - show off your greatest projects, screenshots of the panel and full Wappler UI will be all fine. Go for high resolution :slight_smile:

Thank you in advance for your contributions.

2 Likes

Here’s a simple/slightly complex SC workflow to kick things off. I have no doubt there will be many more complicated ones following :wink:

3 Likes

Looks great! Exactly such examples we seek.

But maybe if you add the full Wappler UI around it it will look even better.

Thanks!

1 Like

How about this?

3 Likes

Much better !

1 Like

My most complex Server Connect workflow below, doesn’t fit in one screenshot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s checking dynamically user-created conditional achievements, to check if an achievement should be rewarded. I can’t even start to imagine making something like this in any other no-code builders that I tried before

3 Likes

Nice! Do make sure the Server Workflows panel is active to understand the place of the server action and to see the richness of your server API :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome! This is what we need!

Somebody else maybe for complex git history @Sid ? :slight_smile:

Also complex database schemas in the Database Manager will be nice :slight_smile:

Definitely. Will share in a couple of hours after day end here. :grin:

Would it be okay to blur certain text?

Yes of course, just focus on more cool visuals and complexity :slight_smile: and all in the Wappler UI of course

1 Like

found this from a property management system i wrote a few years ago to decode a huge JSON nested API response

5 Likes

does git commits count for something?
screenshot is of caprover, what we use for CD.

i’ll check with a client if we can share some screens of APIs/pages.

and there is this git:

5 Likes

Closing out some orders.

3 Likes

Look like done on Adobe Illustrator :wink: Amazing!!

Commits and deployments don’t really mean anything. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

A lot of mad people in this thread. Still fun to watch :smiley:

1 Like

Here are the 4 best use-cases I could find:

1. Git Branches. Don’t have the crazy setup like Nish currently. Or like the once I used to have: How Does Your Git Tree Look Like?

2. This is a big SA which just contains a long list of EXEC steps. And the steps in library actions are quite a lot as well.

3. Last two are related to messaging. This one is a SA which handles multiple media types and sends WhatsApp message using their new CloudAPI. It uses a couple of custom extensions as well.

4. Finally the SA which handles incoming messages webhook from Meta’s Instagram and Messenger. You can assume by the indentation of steps and the scrollbar height - how big and complex it has become over-time. Can definitely be broken into library actions for sanity. But not any time soon.

7 Likes

2 Likes