Setting up local WAMP server to send contact form

Hi all,

I have been slowly progressing in my first web design and ran into an issue when attempting to create a contact form. I have set up a WAMP server, and (I think) set up the server connect part correctly.

I have closely reviewed:

but to no avail. I am continually getting a 500 error when in the browser’s (Chrome) developer console when I hit send.

I can only assume A) I didn’t set up the server connects right or B) The WAMP server isn’t set up correctly to handle the request.

I’m leaning more towards B at the moment as I am new to all of this and have a feeling I need to add something extra to the WAMP stack or set up the server connect settings to further work with the WAMP stack. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I’m happy to provide any follow-up details, but as I’m not sure how to debug this I don’t know what info to provide.

Thanks for your help!

Kasey

It’s explained here how to provide the debug info:

Also it’s against our terms and conditions to create new accounts every 7 days to use Wappler for free.
If you want to use Wappler just purchase a license as the rest of our users do.

Thanks @Teodor, I will check it out.

Agreed, however, 7 days is not long enough to evaluate if I want to spend this much $$ per month on a tool I don’t yet know how to use. Coming from Bubble.io, and basically knowing nothing this was a much steeper learning curve for me and given there is only a certain amount of time in the trial period to get things tested (static vs. dynamic, etc) I required more time to evaluate if this is something I could spend the money on and if I could learn how to use the tool. It seems like a two week trial period is much more realistic for people to learn as many ins and outs of the tool in order to understand whether it is right for them or not.

Given that you know nothing about people’s situations and their experience level, I would appreciate if you don’t go assuming you know people’s intentions. This isn’t a great ‘customer’ experience especially calling me out in a public forum. I’d certainly appreciate it if you removed that last little bit and I will remove this. @George I certainly hope this isn’t how you treat your customers.

The 7 days trial is enough to check the features included in the app and evaluate if they suit your needs.
I don’t think anyobody can learn everything in 7 days. It has proven that it works great in the past 2 years.

That’s why you can get a license and continue using the product legally if you want to use it.