Self-hosted Open Source cool tools I've stumbled upon recently

2 Likes

We can think of Minio Server as the self-hosted version of Amazon S3. Although it does not have all the features of Amazon S3, we can use most features. We can also use it directly from the browser. We can also use it with most applications that support S3.

3 Likes

Sync data between databases and marketing/ops tools.

2 Likes

I am starting to like this thread more and more. Here is my contribution to it:

Open-source Observability platform, a nice alternative to datadog

3 Likes

Some other contributions.

8 Likes
2 Likes

Let’s keep this thread going, it’s beautiful!
Open-source knowledge base/wiki: getoutline.com

3 Likes

Open Source Notion

https://cinwell.com/notea

2 Likes

Although I do like open source self-hosted just remember the purpose of this thread is to find tools that complement Wappler’s development workflow :slight_smile:

Notion alternatives(outline, notea, etc) are ok if you are going to use them to document your app development. So they can be considered indeed.

I just write this as a reminder so you guys don’t lose focus on the why. It easy to go from notion alternatives to a google photos self hosted alternative without noticing.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for the kind words and thanks @JonL for the initial mention.

I’m from the Appsmith team and the entire team is hard at work, the last few months have seen a tremendous interest in our project and everyone is burning the midnight oil to come up with new features, nurturing the community and (sigh) fixing bugs :wink:

1 Like

Segment alternative:

Loom alternative:

Doesn’t really fit in this topic, but still it could be interesting for you guys when trying to explain a bug, a problem your are looking a solution for or just to showcase something.

2 Likes

two great shares here.

1 Like

The project is young, the documentation is minimal, but I tried it, it looks promising!

• Connect to new/existing SQL database and turn them into spreadsheet.
  • It is free & self-hostable. Let your imagination be thy limit.
  • Create grid view, gallery view, kanban view and calendar view (not ready) on top your data.
  • Search, sort, filter columns and rows with ultra ease.
  • Collaborate just like spreadsheet.
  • Provides REST & GraphQL APIs with Swagger & GraphiQL GUI
2 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: NocoDB usage

Newsletter and mailing list manager:

1 Like

Heroku alternative:

2 Likes

Report generator, from JSON to pdf, xslx, docx, odt…

4 Likes

Thanks, @JonL !

Coolify looks really interesting.
I’m going to take a deeper look. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Auth0 alternative:

3 Likes