Schema/fields have dissappeared from queries since 3.7.7 update when using data picker - SC

======= TEMPLATE BUG FORM ========

Wappler Version : 3.7.7
Operating System : Mac
Server Model: NodeJS
Database Type: MySql8
Hosting Type: AWS DOCKER

Expected behavior

What do you think should happen?

I created a simple single DB query. In the next action I want to select data from the query.

Actual behavior

What actually happens?

I can only select the query itself - no fields from the query are available to be selected.

How to reproduce

Create a new query in a Server Action.
Create a second action (in my case a DB Insert) - try to select a field from the previous db query.

I was just coming on to report that same issue. Glad it not just me. I am on PHP though. Should also mention that when I load the page I get a 200 status on the server connect action. It’s just in the UI it doesn’t read.

Happening on SC side and AC side for me on NodeJS unfortunately.

Pretty big issue, really.

1 Like

Yep, I’m stuck now too. Can’t go any further on my project.

You can manually write the expressions - and it appears to be working, if that’s any help?

Same here. Unable to see them under repeat in SC. Can we have this fixed ASAP @George I can’t wat for the next Thursday. This bug really slows my workflow and reduce productivity by a lot. 2021-02-19 (2)

Do you have a working database connection in the database manager and does it displays all the tables in your database?

Yep.

We have identified the bug. It is an UI bug in the Data Pickers, that prevents you to pick from the column of a db query.

We will release an update later today to fix it.

5 Likes

Awesome George, thank you!!

Also getting an endless loop when refreshing the database within update ui.

that will also be fixed as well

1 Like

Fixed in Wappler 3.7.8

Not fixed for me. Problem stays the same …

What exactly is not fixed and what doesn’t work?

Please post a new topic with details.

Also make sure you have a working Database Manager connection.