OS info
- Operating System : Mac OSX 22.2.0
- Wappler Version : 5.3.1
Problem description
Cannot add a local docker container. Save button does not work for new target
Steps to reproduce
- open settings
- add docker hosting
- Click save
Cannot add a local docker container. Save button does not work for new target
the save button actually does not work for any of the tabs on settings.
Please restart Wappler with logging, reproduce the problem and attach the debug log. See:
@pixlapps This just happened to me on a new project. Have you found a work around?
I reverted to older target folders and files that I had committed to git before my changes. Was the only way I could work around.
These files are in the hidden .wappler folder.
But do not mess with files manually if you aren’t sure what you are doing.
Yea I ended up doing the same thing. I did notice that the save button does work on a new project when you first create the target.