Right click to Paste in code edit

Not sure if this should be a bug report or a feature request?

If I am in code view/split view if I right click some selected code and then right click it I can copy or cut, but then when I go to right click to paste the code somewhere its not an option? Ctrl-V still works fine. Just seems like paste should be there.

I am using version 2.4.4 on windows 10

@patrick

From what i see the Paste is missing from the monaco editor context menu, you can see this on their example pages: https://microsoft.github.io/monaco-editor/

I’ve never really noticed this, since i just CTRL+C / CTRL+V and don’t really use the context menus…

I mostly ctrl-c/Ctrl-v also. I just thought it was strange that it wasn’t there. Or maybe I was doing something wrong. LOL. you know me…

I miss it although I do ctrl-v/c more often than not, but sometimes I go to Paste via a right click after selecting a load of code just to have to abandon my selection and flick myself in the eye because I know Paste is not there… So similar to Visual Studios Code editor I get confused and rendered useless for a brief moment while my eye recovers from the flicking! :smiley:

Thank YOU @George @Teodor @patrick

:smiley: