Locked files?

I have come across a couple files on my project that I can’t edit? Seems to be locked. Just trying to make a simple typo fix and nothing happens. Even in code view.

I have never run across this before.

This only happens when more than one file is open. Anything I type in file two gets added to the top of file one.

I’ve seen this and trying to catch it again for reporting. And for me, the text I try to type ends up in another file I have open. It is as if the active document is something else that is open, other than that file displayed.

1 Like

Yes, that is exactly what is happening. First time it has happened for me.

@George Not sure if this shows up in Sentry, but I think we have something here. Anything we can do to help you find?

Yes, I have ran into this at least 10 times. I really thought my batteries on the BT keyboard had failed. However, after verifying that it wasn’t the batteries, I shut down a couple of pages, and Wa-La, everything started working properly.

1 Like

Well we’ve seen this rare issue of the code editor becoming read only it should be solved with tomorrow update :smile:

2 Likes

Can we have Paste back? Cut and copy look lonely without paste, like Snap and Crackle without Pop!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

which paste do you mean exactly Dave? There is always ctrl+v :slight_smile:

Same could be said for ctrl-c and ctrl-x :smiley:

The Paste that should be in the right click menu. I’ve spotted it in the wild here and there :slight_smile:

Could shortcut the whole thing and be done with all menus, might catch on… Hahahaha… :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s been reported here:

The Monaco editor seems to be missing it initially :slight_smile:

1 Like

This was happening to me also. I would just re-start wappler and I would be up and going again.

Yes Wappler restart or tab reopening should help for now when this happens.

Tab reopening doesn’t work.

This should be fixed in Wappler 2.4.5

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.