REVIEW: NEW: Wappler Online Account Management

With the fresh new Wappler 2.0.0 RC 1, we have a great new Wappler Online Account Management site.

There you can manage fully online your Wappler subscription. You can:

• view your subscription status
  • download invoices
  • update your payment information!

Next to the usual credit cards, we now also support IBAN direct Debit for all our European customers who want to pay directly by bank account.

The account site and payments are of course absolutely secure thanks to our partner Stripe.

So try it out and let is know what you think:

https://account.wappler.io/

For login the same community login is used.

Note: Within Wappler the account icon on bottom left, is still the old account management, but on the final release it will point to the new online Account management site

So @wappler_ambassadors make sure you check it out and if needed update your payment info like @brad :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Perfect. Straight forward and simple. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also to let you know, more is coming up to the Account management like:

• all plan changes and upgrade and downgrade possibilities
  • team licenses management
  • VAT number update (European customers only)
1 Like

Looks good! @brad should easily be able to update his information now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The price shown for my next invoice includes VAT. Is there somewhere I can add my VAT number, so VAT is not included?

The page looks very good - clear and distinctive. Was it all done in Wappler (including the Stripe integration)?

2 Likes

Likewise. Our company is IVA registered in Portugal. Would be great if what Tom requested could be implemented.

Guys:

1 Like

Ouch, BREXIT (if it ever occurs that is), ouch… Viva Portugal! :smiley:

1 Like

Good catch Tom - indeed when we add in the next few days also a VAT entry possibilities and you enter a valid VAT number, you are NOT from Holland but other EU country - the VAT will be removed from the next invoice

Yay! Payment info all updated and ready to invest in Wappler for another year!

4 Likes

Is there a facility for changing passwords?

For sites like forums I tend to use simpler passwords than I do for sites which store payment information or login to website backends etc… In the first case, I might be happy with a few minutes; in the second case, at least thousands of years (based on this site anyway).

Hey Tom,
Your account details are the same used in the community and for logging in Wappler :slight_smile:
If you want to change the password, change it here in the community.

Hey Tom check out LastPass:

https://www.lastpass.com/

Great for password management, reminders to change them, or if any are duplicates etc.

I realise they’re the same - that’s why I want to update it - but was looking for somewhere to change it on the new page. I overlooked the obvious. Having said that, you might expect to be able to change your password on a profile page.

Thanks Dave. I don’t know that one, but use Roboform which is great. I would be lost without it.

1 Like

Btw if your email here is the same as the one you use for google or Facebook, you can use those to login. So no password is required.

But use this ONLY if the email is the same, otherwise new account will be created.

Last but not least - the community forum here support two factor authentication- so you can enable it if you need the best security.

1 Like

Works really well. Will there be an option to show amount in local currency? I would like to see AUD if possible. Thank you :slight_smile: AJ

Only issue for me is that I would like to change my plan from a Pro to an Educational Pro account and I do not see a way i can change the plan type in here or anywhere else for that matter.

@psweb please check George’s reply:

1 Like

And thats what happens when you skim read @Teodor, haha, sorry for asking an already answered question like a tonsil.

2 Likes