REVIEW: NEW: Wappler Online Account Management

@psweb I did the same, but luckily you asked the question before I did :joy:

mwahaha, the excitement of new goodies gets the better of us all, surprising though when it is a post on new features, i read each line 5 times over and imagine all the things i will do with that.

2 Likes

just to add my two cents, the new account manager is great and with additional improvements will be a valuable addition to the wappler site

EU VAT Number enabled!

I’m happy to announce that we just added the EU VAT number in the online Wappler Account Management!

Now AFTER you enter a billing address and you are from an EU country, you will see a possibility to add EU VAT number.

The VAT number is validated afterwards and when that succeeds, you next invoice will be free of VAT (excepts if you are from The Netherlands like us)

So make sure you entered your VAT numbers before you next subscription renewal to take advantage of the VAT shift.

1 Like

I’ve just tried it - and it worked fine. Just a minor point: after adding my VAT number, the next invoice total remained as it was previously (including VAT). It updated when I refreshed the page (showed the price without VAT).

1 Like