Repeat within Nested Repeat..?

Driving me mad for an entire day!

Nesting a Repeat is working fine but would like to display a third set of results within the Nested Repeat:

So for example lets say we have the following as a report:

User
Projects
Documents

User unique id being the filter at the parent level.

I’d like to display a report like such:

User/Details
Projects/All their respective Projects
Documents/Details.

Then Repeat the next User with the same…

I can get the initial Nested Repeat to display, Users/projects correctly following the Docs examples, but the Documents won’t display correctly inside of the Projects Repeat… Am I missing something plain and simple? Any advice truly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for assistance.

:slight_smile:

Hi Dave,
How are you nesting these? Are these 3 queries nested on the server side? What exactly is not displayed correctly?

The parent repeat, then child inside of parent, then child inside of child inside of parent.

Yes on the server. But am sure something is wrong? As soon as am back at the office I will send some details across if that is OK with you Teodor? As always appreciate your kindness in assisting with my silly conundrums! :wink:

The first Repeat displays fine (Users) with the Nested Repeat displaying correctly (Projects), it is the following Repeat for the Documents that does not display correctly within the parent nest.

Then, this seems to me something is messed either with the query conditions OR with the expressions on the page. :slight_smile:
Waiting for you to send me more details, so i can check this.

2 Likes

Most definitely. Will message you shortly Teodor, thank you!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you find a solution? , I have the same problem :thinking:

Hi Premper,
Please take a look at this thread for further information: