Random server connect database query changes do not save

Latest Mac OSX
Wappler 5.5.1

As much as I love Wappler, there is an issue that has just become so much of a time waster and irritation, I have to list it as a bug. Many many times when I save queries, the query is not saved after clicking the OK button. When I re-open the query nothing is saved from my changes. Sometimes restarting Wappler works, sometimes not. It appears, at least to me, to be random, but maybe the is method to the madness.

Here is a video of it happening just now. I cannot change the query, it just resets to whatever existed before the save.

If you can recreate this issue with the query on your video then please restart Wappler in debug mode, recreate the issue and attach the debug log here, in this topic.

It is so random, but will see what I can do. Thanks

Manage to restart with logging and the change just does do not want to apply in a query. Hopefully you can get something from the log file. Hope it is the correct one. I do not have a chrome debug log in the the folder, only this under “temp”

I redeployed to local dev docker and the change seemed to stick.

Restarting Wappler after every change works - looks like the app caches the code and restarting Wappler allows me to make changes to queries.

Super irritating, but at least I have a work around till you improve changes to server connect actions saving in future.

This should be solved in the latest Wappler 6

1 Like

This is now fixed in Wappler 6.0.3

1 Like