Problem building Android App

It’s one of the first things I mentioned here Marzio:

With Android Studio it already worked, while with Wappler it didn’t.
To unlock the situation I had to replace all strings 4.10.3 with 5.4.1 throughout the project (in Wappler)

Am on a Windows box here. Just as much of a pain in the arse. If you need any help when it comes to the data side @ me anytime. I’ve not written that part as until now I don’t think anyone else aside from one or two have us have made it through the preliminary steps. No fault of Wappler though.

Worked in Wappler after following the steps in the installation links in the Gradle update guides. Had to remove a few older remnants but after that and a reboot everything compiled in Wappler, fair bit of under the hood work though, not what I’d term plug and play. Working with certificates was a nightmare. I wrote all that down somewhere…

To conclude:
By creating a new App project on the Android platform (with MacOS Catalina) in order to happily perform the buid, it is necessary to replace the text throughout the project:

• from 3.3.0 to 3.5.3
  • from 4.10.3 to 5.4.1

This has been fixed in Wappler 4.4.2

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.