Possible bug with Wappler 2.2.1 Git push

I have not been able to push to Github since updating to 2.2.1.

Stuck with the following.

Restarted wappler many times. Tried restarting with logging, but can’t even click on report bug due to Wappler stuck on “Pushing to remote”

Ray.
Anyone else?

I am glad it is not just me. I did a push to my local Git and I’ve been staring at the spinning circle that says committing changes for a long time.

I quit Wappler just now and restarted and it shows the commit was succesful.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m coming up on 5 mins now and still spinning circle.

It does not timeout.

Please restart with logging then reproduce and attach the debug log as stated in:

@George, I cant, as Wappler is stuck on the spinning circle. You can’t access anything including the menus.

R.

1 Like

Well just kill the process then, start again, restart then with logging, reproduce and attach the log.

I tried that as well. When you click on commit, the screen slightly grays out and the “committing changes” gray box appears, it prevents you from clicking on any aspect of Wappler, including the File menu to submit a bug report.

No, what i’m saying is, Even after restarting with logging, once I click on push, it’s gets stuck. I can’t access the menu to press the report button.

R.

Same issue here with 2.21 - Git remote no longer works

Maybe this will help?

[20888:21296:0829/195041.567:INFO:CONSOLE(8)] "Git Manager Refresh", source: chrome-extension://fjjllfpmlaejicjkpknbdicdakiijgjp/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/gitManager.js (8) 
[20888:21296:0829/195041.575:INFO:CONSOLE(8)] "Git Manager Render Statuses", source: chrome-extension://fjjllfpmlaejicjkpknbdicdakiijgjp/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/gitManager.js (8)
[20888:21296:0829/195041.575:INFO:CONSOLE(8)] "Git Manager Render Commits", source: chrome-extension://fjjllfpmlaejicjkpknbdicdakiijgjp/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/gitManager.js (8)
[20888:21296:0829/195041.579:INFO:CONSOLE(8)] "Git Manager Render Preview", source: chrome-extension://fjjllfpmlaejicjkpknbdicdakiijgjp/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/gitManager.js (8)
[20888:21296:0829/195041.586:INFO:CONSOLE(8)] "Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property 'tree' of undefined", source: chrome-extension://fjjllfpmlaejicjkpknbdicdakiijgjp/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/gitManager.js (8)

R.

Found the bug indeed. Was a last minute change in the lock screen after the git commit.

So the commit is all done well, it’s just that the lock screen isn’t cleared.
You should be able to restart Wappler from the tray icon, right click restart.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we will fix this asap in the next update.

4 Likes

This now fixed in Wappler 2.2.2

1 Like