Peniche Ocean Watch Website

VISIT WEBSITE

This week we present you the website of Peniche Ocean Watch build by André Jesus (@Andre)

Peniche Ocean Watch (POW) unites enthusiasts from all sectors and backgrounds under one roof and empowers them to pursue innovative solutions related to ocean and societal challenges – be they local, regional, national or global. Through these efforts, they aspire to enable the greater Peniche area to become a hotspot for entrepreneurial activity, a flagship in ocean innovation, and a showcase on circular economy and regional development.

This modern responsive website includes some of Wappler’s most popular front-end components, such as Swiper, Masonry and Preloader.

Great job, @Andre!

3 Likes

I have spent a lot of time in Peniche with many friends that surf in Baleal, and further up the coast in Nazare. Really good to see the local projects highlighted. So many good people doing many good things! And a truly beautiful coastline! Not to mention perfect surf conditions, great sea food, and amazing people!

Great site Andre!!

We will have to meet up one day.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Dave, have you checked his surf school website project as well:

2 Likes

Hey Teodor,
I know the area very well, I organised many trips for international surfers for the WSL events held there. Andre is doing really good things for the region. I have seen his surf school website and think it is a great advertisement for the services on offer. Clear and concise and easy to navigate and organise your trip. Ticking all the boxes.

:smiley:

2 Likes