Page doesn't look like Wappler layout on localhost or web server

Hi George. Thanks for taking a look at this. Very frustrating.

I have been running Php on this server for a couple years. When I go to a subfolder where I moved the old site, Php is still working. The hosting company automatically routes the ftp stuff to the correct folder. I have confirmed through their interface that files are in the correct folder.

Here are my General settings:

My Frameworks image
Remote Target
Local Target image
Where the files reside on my machine image
Project Folder for remote target image
Project Folder for localhost image
Project files for remote target on remote server

The issue is that locally you develop in a subfolder in the server root and remotely you put the files in the server root. This will break the links.

Okay. There’s nothing I can do about the structure on my remote server. So should I create a folder on my local Xampp folder with the same name as the remote folder and move the files there? There must be a way to fix this, right?

The problem is that locally your site is in a subfolder. It’s different than what’s on the remote.

So I move all the files up to the htdocs level in the Xampp directory? Then update the local target?

Yes, but you can’t just copy them there. You need to save your files though Wappler when they are in the new location so the includes and paths can be corrected.

So if I save just the php files I’ve made then everything else should be generated by Wappler, right? I don’t see where there is a Save As in the interface. How do I make this happen?

When you click save (Ctrl+s / CMD+s) the paths will be corrected for you.