Online Demo Of ALL Wappler Features

I need to ask… “Will it blend?”

4 Likes

@JonL I posted 6 links of Low Code Apps Generators online demos, these are NOT UI librarys:

1. Sql Maestro PHP generator
  2. Radzen
  3. Scriptcase
  4. PhpMaker
  5. PDOCrud
  6. Codeontime

An I posted 5 UI Component Suite online demos :

1. Telerik
  2. Syncfusion
  3. ComponentOne
  4. DevExpress (they have a fantastic low code tool called XAF)
  5. Infragistics

@Teodor “Dynamic Sortable Table” is a poor example, need to have filters, grouping, formulas, custom formatting and a lot of features, please, see this page

The user interface of an app is very important, and the first page of site Wappler.io is only about design of UI (almost). If you cannot provide a decent datagrid your tool is inccomplete.

1 Like

Yes if you understand how Wappler works and it’s reactive framework App Connect, you will see that you can add those easy yourself.

Wappler provides you the tools to build such great combinations of components yourself without coding - just add and combine the various parts. Connect the data and make it dynamic.

We do not provide a single component or solution that have tons of functionality but not exactly what you actually want and need.

We provide you the tools and the base components so you have complete freedom of what you want to build and they just build it - visually, unrestricted.

Once you understand that you will see the real power of Wappler.

3 Likes

Hi jorane, to answer your initial question and as George, Teodor, and some members of this community said, there are no interactive online examples as in the examples you have shown.
That being said, I can tell you as a Wappler user that everything your examples showed can be done with Wappler. You can see examples in the documentation, in this community or on the YouTube video channel, but I repeat there are no online examples that you can interact with.
In my opinion they are not necessary, since the amount of developments that you can carry out with Wappler are too many to see the power of Wappler with simple examples such as the dashboards that you have shown.
If you are undecided you can use the trial period and see for yourself if Wappler meets your requirements or not.

If you want you can tell us about your project and if you have specific questions, surely the Wappler team and its community can point you in the right direction so that you can develop your project.

1 Like

Hi @jeorane, I am a little confused. You include links to a dozen or so very good products. If you have done such a large amount of research and found all these really good products then why have you not gone with one or more of them? Or put it another way, what is it that you are looking for in Wappler that you cannot find in these other products. Each of the aforementioned products have a set of tools to allow you to do certain things. But I don’t believe any one of them has all the tools to do all the jobs that you may want to do and do those jobs in a way that suits everyone. You will find that everyone in this Wappler community has done their own research, looked at videos, brochures, demos etc and all come to the same conclusion, that conclusion is that Wappler is the best fit for their needs. And the majority have come to that conclusion with a lot less information available to them than you currently have. Please do not knock Wappler for not having the best ‘showroom’, look beyond that and see that it has the best product.

6 Likes

@jeorane, here you have two examples of apps using a dashboard and data grids.

3 Likes

What anyone expects from a low code tool is not reinventing the wheel.
Datagrids are a very old kind component of component, I expect standard features out of the box.

So, one more reason to do examples online, if Wappler can do the same thing that Devexpress does then Wappler is big deal, because DevExpress XAF is very expensive.

Yes, I am user of some of that products, I would like to use DevExpress XAF but it is very expensive.

I want more than they offer. Wappler is not so expensive like DevExpress XAF, but Wappler is not good at marketing, if they were, there is was some online examples.

And data-grids can be built very easily. Wappler doesn’t have prebuilt stuff. It provides you with all the tools to build practically anything you want. If you are looking for prebuilt components and not building them yourself then Wappler likely isn’t the tool for you.

2 Likes

@jeorane well as I said before, there are no online examples and nobody in this community has needed them, everything you need to get started is explained in the documentation, guides, examples on YouTube and online support directly with the developers. Again, you can try Wappler for free and see for yourself if it is the tool you need. What you are asking is like if you were asking Apple to show you examples of absolutely everything that can be done with a Mac, it does not make any sense since there are too many things that can be done in different ways and with many components. I think what you don’t understand is that Wappler is a tool with too many possibilities and not just a tool for making dynamic tables or dashboards. In other words, Wappler is not a closed box with a couple of tools that you can use, but an advanced tool to program whatever you need, with more or less code depending on your project.

4 Likes

@jeorane have you tried outsystems and their datagrid component?

It looks good.

1 Like

Thank you, but the basic plan Starts at US$4,000 per month.

OK, so going back to my first post: what about making some online examples?

If Wappler is so good that will not be difficult.

I’ve provided docs explaining how to do this.
Unfortunately we don’t have an example available and we don’t have an example of every user’s idea :slight_smile: sorry.

2 Likes

My point precisely. With those prices they have enough money to satisfy all the marketing needs you crave for.

We, as Wappler users, don’t care about marketing bells and whistles. We are satisfied with the great product Wappler is and the team focusing on it instead of demos that don’t add value for us :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Wow! We’ve come a really long way since then! We’ve grown immensely thanks to Wappler - we’re a full time Wappler development agency now.

Btw, the flixibility Wappler offers need not diluted by pre built components I believe - that would be digressing from the product path its on. It’s obviously not for everyone. Nothing ever is.

3 Likes

I used Radzen briefly and it has nothing on Wappler. Just saying…

Both are low code tools.

in the meantime…

[Advanced column filter out of the box]

https://blazor.radzen.com/datagrid

That’s great. Wondering why are you not using this tool then?
As I explained earlier this year:

1 Like

Wow, in the time it has taken you to come up with examples you could have learned to custom build them in Wappler. :wink: :beers:

4 Likes