Wappler Version : 2.4.5
Operating System : OS X Mojave
- If i have a form input as a number, and i add a validation of Max to it with 9999 as my value, i would expect a that if i entered 1 it would be valid, all the way up to 9999
- If I add Number as a validation rule I should only be able to enter valid numbers.
- When I enter 1, the invalid box appears and there is no number i can input that does not report as invalid
- With Number validation set I can still type the following charachters
How to reproduce
- Add a form with a number input and set a validation rule of Max, 9999 inside it. Then test on browser.
- Add a form with a number input and set validation rule of Number, Then test in browser.
How to resolve
- In the code remove the Wappler added
max=""only leaving the
max="9999"as well as the