======== TEMPLATE BUG FORM ========

Wappler Version : 4.7.1
Operating System : Win10
Server Model: ASP.net
Database Type: Mssql
Hosting Type: Windows

Expected behavior

What do you think should happen?

When I open all queries built with previous Wappler version, I see that select are from “ALIAS table”. I hadn’t done the query that way
I have to manually delete the alias
Then the query works again

other example queries:

they should all be without “alias”!

Maybe you can refresh your database structure? Normally in mssql tables are prefixed with dbo

v4.7.1 / MSSQL / nodejs

I’m also noticing that table names are being saved with aliases. The queries are failing until aliases are removed manually. However, with every save, the aliases get re-added and queries stop working until aliases are removed manually again.

I logged a bug report separately for queries failing with error status:500 Multi-part identifier could not be bound. I will update that bug report as I have found the reason why these queries kept failing.

The queries are failing until aliases are removed manually. However, with every save, the aliases get re-added and queries stop working until aliases are removed manually again.

In my case, the aliases are added again but the query seems to work if I don’t change it. However, it does not seem correct to me that it is changed automatically

will be fixed in the next update

This has been fixed in Wappler 4.7.2

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.