Node project creating a partial after the first one doesn't seem to work?

No Idea if this is a bug so looking for feedback.

I am on a Mac

Simple:

I create a Partial in a Node project the first partial creation is fine and all works. See the one below.

Then I create any partial after the first one and it appears that it doesn’t add in the required includes or does it just with the first one and not the others?

See below

The first partial I created works as expected all others created using the file (Folder View) viewer method on the left and I tried just creating a new page and choosing partial and it creates the same partial page which appears to have incomplete includes and loses styles etc…

What am I doing wrong?

Hi Steven,
Do you create the partial from the pages manager or move content from your page to a partial?

I just create them from the pages manager. So create them from scratch not an existing content page.

I just tested creating 3 partials and all of them get the same includes on top:

<!-- Wappler include jquery_slim_33="cdn" fontawesome_4="cdn" bootstrap4="local" is="dmx-app" id="partial3" appConnect="local" -->

Can you always recreate this issue? Can you try fully restart Wappler and test again please?

Yep that fixed it all working now!

If this happens again and you are able to recreate the issue, please send us the debug log:

1 Like