Wappler Version : 4.3.0
Operating System : Windows 10
Server Model: nodejs

Expected behavior

I expect stylesheet to remain linked in content pages at all times

Actual behavior

Get message no user style file attached

How to reproduce

I seem to be having stylesheet issues since upgrading from Wappler 4.1.3 to 4.3.0, meaning I haven’t seen this issue before until now.

Basically I created a new Wappler nodejs project with Bootstrap 5 as the default
My stylesheet style.css is there and having no issues with it on the layout page as the stylesheet is doing what it should
My issue is with the content page where I have to attach the stylesheet in the 1st place (not sure why)?

After attaching the stylesheet it works fine, but then when I select a different element in the app structure and go back the stylesheet is missing?
Then attaching it again it seems to stay until I restart Wappler then it is missing again?

See video attached

Recreated scenario with logging enabled
report1637043217486.zip (110.8 KB)

1 Like

Have same problem. It began only after last update.

1 Like

This has been fixed in Wappler 4.3.1

@Teodor I’m sorry but this hasn’t been fixed in Wappler 4.3.2
I’m applying style, saving page, closing page, open this page again - style is gone.
Problem is: when I’m attaching user style to content page - it won’t adds to layout page.
When I add some custom style to layout page and save layout page - all works as expected.

From my side I can confirm that this issue is resolved on my existing project that was playing up, and on a new project. Maybe you have a different variation of the issue or maybe some of your settings have changed.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.