Next page Data-view

Wappler Version : 5.3.0
Operating System : WINDOWS 10
Database Type:JSON

I have a problem with the dmxDataTraversal file of the new version.
the next page function (data_view.next()) does not work whereas with version 1.0.9 of the file I have no problem.
Thank’s

Try the update posted here in the forum:

Don’t work

What exactly doesn’t work? Please explain the issue you have.

Make sure you have replaced the dmxDataTraversal.js file in the dmxAppConnect/dmxDataTraversal folder AND published/uploaded the file to the server.

Once done, empty the browser cache to make sure your browser is using the latest version you just uploaded.

I have modified the right file in the right folder, when I click on next, the pagination advances then goes back.
With the old file I don’t have this problem, maybe it’s because of the dynamic filter.

filter="(text_search.value ? (Texte.lowercase().fuzzySearch(text_search.value.lowercase()) || Tags.lowercase().fuzzySearch(text_search.value.lowercase())) : var_filter.value ? (IDDossier == var_filter.value) : (IDDossier == var_primaire.value))&& Actif==1 && (DateDebut && DateFin? DateFin>=var1.datetime.formatDate(‘yyyy-MM-dd’) :(DateDebut ? DateDebut<=var1.datetime.formatDate(‘yyyy-MM-dd’): DateDebut==null))"

I think that you are correct that it could be the filter. This seems not directly related to the other bug and it looks like it simply resets the page each time when it detected some change in the filter expression.

Thanks, there will be a fix?

I have an idea of what it could be. Please test this update: dmxDataTraversal.zip (1.7 KB)

I just replaced it, but nothing is showing.
Do you want me to send the complete page with the json?

Here an other update: dmxDataTraversal.zip (1.7 KB)

If it doesn’t work you can send me your page in a private message, not sure if it is going to help me.

the file works perfectly, thank you very much

Fixed in Wappler 5.3.2

hi,

The update does not work, the file sent by Patrick works

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.