New project Wappler 4 with Bootstrap 5

I started a new project with Wappler 4.0.0 Beta 13, hoping that then there will be no problems when it is no longer beta
I set up the project with Bootstrap 5, but a Bootstrap 4 folder appears in the list of files
How should I do? Should I manually delete Boostrap 4? and then?
Does anyone know how to do?
Schermata 2021-07-19 alle 23.16.21 Schermata 2021-07-19 alle 23.15.42

Marzio, you need to select Bootstrap 5 in the frameworks list in the project settings, not just in the design framework menu.
The design framework menu is to tell the theme manager which framework are you using.

In your project settings in the frameworks tab you need to add bootstrap 5.

Thanks, I replaced Bootstrap 5, but in the list of files I always see only one bootstrap 4 folder
Schermata 2021-07-19 alle 23.15.42 Schermata 2021-07-19 alle 23.36.07 Schermata 2021-07-19 alle 23.16.21

You selected BS5 CDN … there will be no local files. You should be able to delete the BS4 ones.

If you had selected BS5 Local it would have generated the BS5 files. But since you are using a CDN it is not needed.

One drawback of using the CDN is you cannot use the Theme Manager. I would switch that to Bootstrap 5 Local if you intend to use the theme manager.

Thanks Brad
i deleted Bootstrap 4 folder and replaced Frameworks Bootstrap 5 local, but unfortunately it doesn’t create any Bootstrap 5 folder

Try refreshing your file list? Perhaps create a new page and make sure Bootstrap is added and save it.

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 3.10.13 PM

You were right, creating a new file the Bootstrap 5 folder was generated
I don’t know if I did well but I chose the local version for all frameworks

Schermata 2021-07-20 alle 00.13.35

1 Like

You should be all set! Good luck with your project.

Thanks so much
We hope not to encounter any problems
I noticed for example that von Bootstrap 5 no longer exists TITLE

Titles are called ‘headings’ in Bootstrap 5 :wink:

They do it on purpose to confuse ideas. Ahahhah
I had searched but I didn’t think about Haeding
Thank you

1 Like