New DB fields not appearing to select

Not sure what is happening, but I have a form made with form generator and then had to go back and add another input field into my MySQL database that I had forgotten. In the past I would only have to refresh my database connection or the actual query I am using and the new field would appear to select, but now no matter what I do I cannot get the new database field to appear. I have to remake the whole table in order to get the new field in. Anyone else having this issue?

1 Like

Bump same here!! Php server Mysql db.

1 Like

I found that if you go to DB manager, choose the table/view and refresh the schematic there it works - it doesn’t update in queries/inserts/updates like it used to

bpj you da guy! Appreciate it as well as others I can see. I also noticed been assigned to George so maybe they will fix the front end on refreshing of old or just send out a mandate telling everyone this is how you have to refresh your scheme from now on. Thanks again!

2 Likes

I suspect it’s just something that has suffered un unforeseen complication with all the updates to DB management recently. I’d imagine that it will be fixed in the next update or two

1 Like

+1. Stuck with this issue too.
Would be great if a fix could be included in today’s update.

1 Like

This has been fixed in Wappler 3.8.2

1 Like

Thank you sir!

J. Peña

IT Director

P: (210) 738-3537

F: (210) 738-1093

image001.jpg

-Always strive to be part of the cure and not remain part of the problem.

-Three things in life that, once gone, never come back – Time, Words & Opportunity.

This topic was automatically closed after 45 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.