Multiply formatter - something fishy once you save

Win 10
Wappler 4.6.2

Multiply formatter - something fishy once you save… :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

I set a value from a post… $_POST.test * 2… all good on the first save… but when you want to edit it again and save it… it goes all pear shaped… :pear: :pear: :pear:

From… this

{{$_POST.test*2}}

to this

{{$_POST.test}}{{*}}2

set-value-1

all good up to this point… but once i opened it again… and save it… then it changes completely…

Now open it again… and all looks OK…

But NOW save it…

And another one… … @Teodor… But dont know if its supposed to work like this…

If i add ‘0’ zero as a value… either as text or number… and save it… then it defaults to 0\n … basicaly adding a new line… i have to go into the picker again… and remove the space manually …

So if i enter 1 or something else its fine…
dont-know

Then if enter 0 … it defaults to 0 and a extra line…
dont-know-2

is it suppose to add the extra line?? i have tried this as data type… text and number… same result.
i can manually remove it here… with backspace…
dont-know-3

Before i remove it manually… this is what is in the api… value = 0\n
dont-know-4

like i said … i dont know if this is a bug… or method behind it…

i guess its something with the formatter… i have not updated to 4.7.2 … is this fixed in that version

Trying to add amounts with +

adding-set-values-1 adding-set-values-2-code-view adding-set-values-2-code-view1

then after save again

adding-set-values-2-code-view-after-save
adding-set-values-2-code-view-after-save111

how to reproduce…
This only happens when you click on the PEN icon and want to edit it manually.,…

So all fine if you use the Server Side Data Binding.

But as soon as you want to edit it… via the pen icon.(Server Connect Editor)… then it goes funny :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
But if you edit it within the the Serer Side Data Binding code panel then its fine…

Bump… :slight_smile:

Fixed in Wappler 5.1

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.