Monthly Wappler MeetUps

Hello Fellow Wapplers,

Following @Antony’s EXCELLENT example of a “Wappler Gathering” with @George’s permission we are creating a Monthly Wapper MeetUp. We are planning a 1-Hour Zoom starting at 4:00 pm Netherlands time. Please find the start time in your time zone here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Test&iso=20220506T16&p1=1302&ah=1

The first Wappler MeetUp will be Friday May 6th. We have received a small but VERY favorable response from the community so far. I would appreciate your response to the following:

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU:
A-Are Interested in attending our first MeetUp on May 6, 2022
B-Have a Wappler Topic of interest your would like to discuss
C-Have a Wappler topic to present (Approx 20-30minutes) at a future MeetUp
D-Have a Wappler site you would like to demonstrate
E-Would be willing to participate on a Wappler Question or Answer Panel

ZOOM LINK FOR MAY 6TH
Here is a Zoom link for the First Wappler MeetUp on May 6, 2022 starting at 4:00 pm Netherlands time:

Passcode is: WapROCKS

I plan on posting an agenda by the weekend and would appreciate any ideas or suggestions you would be kind enough to offer. Thank You! in advance for your consideration.

WapplerROCKS!

Mark Boepple
UTC-04:00
mark@nextnewcustomer.com
1-440-336-1734

4 Likes

A - I’ll probably attend if I can get up that early (7:00am) :wink:
B - Database Manager Demo. I still see no reason to use it. Maybe I’m missing something.

3 Likes

Hey Brad,

Thanks for getting back. A discussion about how Wapplers are using the Database Manager and why is an EXCELLENT topic suggestion & Thank You! I am waiting on presentation confirmation dates from other Wapplers and hope to have an agenda published by the weekend. Don’t worry about the early hour, you can leave your camera off if you feel the need. It would be great to have you on the call if you can make it.

BTW, What city and time zone are you in? Sounds like Cali maybe?

I look forward to talking again soon.

All the best,

Mark Boepple
UTC-04:00
mark@nextnewcustomer.com
1-440-336-1734

1 Like

North of Cali (Same Time Zone) … British Columbia, Canada.

1 Like

A - I’m in and like @brad, in my pyjama (midnight May 7)
B - Would love to know how and why AC Workflows are being used.

2 Likes

Hi Ben, Thanks for getting back and joining us on May 6th (or 7th depending on your time zone) So Glad to have you aboard! Thank you for your support, PJ’s and all. (Can I send fuzzy slippers or are you all set?)

AC workflows is an another EXCELLENT discussion topic & I Thank You! for your suggestion. For future MeetUps I will reach out to the Wappler community that have created AC workflows and WHY? The answer I believe will be (spoiler alert) “because it is so easy with Wappler” but the examples the community provides will be nothing short of amazing.

Thanks again and I look forward to talking again soon.

All the best,
Mark

I am In Tampa FL USA EST 7 hours behind Amsterdam

1 Like

I think Database Manager and App Flows are great topics.

5 Likes

Friends, please make the recordings available!
Some folks might be in way off timezones :slight_smile:

It’d be great to learn some cool tricks from the community.

4 Likes

Thanks bradbrd992! Knowing the time zones Wapplers are in is VERY helpful for our scheduling.

Thanks PraneetB, The plan is to make the recordings available. What time zone are you in? And do you have any “Cool Tricks” you would like to share at a future MeetUp?

1 Like

I’m in! Great idea! thanks!

1 Like

Welcome Aboard! and Thank you for your support. 3-Quick Questions

Do you plan on attending on May 6th?
Do you have any topic suggestions for future MeetUps?
What time zone are you in (helps with future planning)?

Thanks again!

I will be there!
I would be happy to present a topic at some time but cant do it this time as I am on holiday in a few days and not back until just before the event so no preparation time.

1 Like

Welcome Aboard Brian and Thank You for your support. Enjoy your Holiday (Hope you are going someplace FUN!) and let’s plan on talking after the May 6th MeetUp. We are scheduling into July and August at the moment so there is time to prepare. I hope to have MeetUp topics published several months in advance so Wapplers can plan. Thank you for the wonderful videos you have produced in the past, they helped me a lot! Travel Safe! Mark

A-Are Interested in attending our first MeetUp on May 6, 2022: YES
B-Have a Wappler Topic of interest your would like to discuss: NO
C-Have a Wappler topic to present (Approx 20-30minutes) at a future MeetUp: NO
D-Have a Wappler site you would like to demonstrate: NO
E-Would be willing to participate on a Wappler Question or Answer Panel: YES, but I am not sure that I have the necessary skills.

1 Like

Welcome Aboard web-works and Thank You for your support. Your response is PERFECT! What time zone are you in? (Helps us for future planning) I look forward to meeting you on May 6th, All the best, Mark

I am on Amsterdam time, so 4pm is 4pm for me as well

1 Like

Thanks. CU on May 6th!

Do you plan on attending on May 6th? YES
Do you have any topic suggestions for future MeetUps? NO
What time zone are you in (helps with future planning)? GMT-3, São Paulo - Brazil… will be 11AM to me!

1 Like