Monthly Wappler MeetUps

Welcome Aboard and Thank you for your support and PERFECT response. I look forward to meeting you on May 6th!

1 Like

So I totally over looked this part haha.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU:
A-Are Interested in attending our first MeetUp on May 6, 2022:
–YES
B-Have a Wappler Topic of interest your would like to discuss:
–YES (Wappler+Docker+Kubernetes) How to use Wappler to deploy Docker containers to Kubernetes?
C-Have a Wappler topic to present (Approx 20-30minutes) at a future MeetUp:
–NO
D-Have a Wappler site you would like to demonstrate:
–NO I am too shy
E-Would be willing to participate on a Wappler Question or Answer Panel:
–Yes

2 Likes

Thank You for your EXCELLENT response. We will have to see if we can find a Wappler, Docker & Kubernetes expert. Nothing is impossible with this community. I look forward to meeting you on May 6th! Cheers!

1 Like

Is @scalaris aware of this? I’m sure he would love to join the Zoom meet-up

At the moment, due to an unpredictable schedule I’m (probably) unable to join the meet-up - I hope this changes somewhere in the future :slight_smile:

P.S.: Good idea on making this a monthly meet-up

1 Like

Yes, ja, si, da, shi de, sim… please

1 Like

A - Might be on the road commuting home, but will try my best to join.
B - Already using db manager, but very very interested in AC Flows.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words. What time zone are you in?

Plans are to post MeetUp videos on YouTube. What time zone are you in?

Thanks for your excellent response, What time zone are you in?

Johannesburg - same as Netherlands

1 Like

I’m in eastern Australia so it will be midnight for me. I’m not a regular Wappler user so I don’t have much to add to the meetup but I would love to pick up some tips and tricks if the meetups are recorded.

1 Like

Thanks for getting back cy2, Yes, The plan is to post the MeetUp Recordings on YouTube.

1 Like

9am for me so perfect. I would also like to hear more about AC Flows and DB manager (…is db manager better than other DBMS?).

1 Like

Thanks for getting back. We will have to see if we can find some Wappler AC Flows and DB Manager experts to sit on a Question & Answer Panel at a Future MeetUp. Nothing is impossible with this community. I look forward to meeting you on May 6th! Cheers!

I’m in UTC, 1 hour less than Netherlands

1 Like

Great initiative :smiley: !

I’m in.

Don’t have any specific topics I’d like to discuss right now.
Can present something if there’s a topic I can provide value in. Depends on the interest of the attendees.

Can demonstrate our website but probably not at the first meeting.

2 Likes

Thank You for getting back and your kinds words karh. Really appreciate your offer to present. We are looking to fill openings on the first Friday in July, August & September. Would one of these months be convenient for you? What time zone are you in?
All the best, Mark

I’m based in The Netherlands.

You mean to present? I need to get my holiday plans in order first, so I can’t commit to anything yet I’m afraid :frowning:

1 Like

Hi karh,
Thanks for getting back and No Worries. I agree with you Travel Plans FIRST! There are a ton of options that would add value to the community. Would you feel more comfortable being one of 3 Wapplers on a Question and Answer panel at an upcoming MeetUp? Let’s see what kind of requests we get from the community and talk again in the coming weeks whenever you have time. Thanks again.
All the best,
Mark

Having given this a lot of thought and taken stock of the Wappler docs and YouTube videos i have to conclude that details on mobile apps are definitely lacking. Anyone who could do a basic presentation on creating a simple app with database links would be an amazing asset

8 Likes