Mobile Apps FW7 Design View Blank

When developing with FW7 and App Connect turned off the Design View goes blank. We should be able to design with App Connect off in order to work with dynamic data or conditional regions.

bump - this is an issue in W5.3.3

I can’t get the layout to show without AppConnect on

If I have any redirect to a signin page from SC on unauthorised it shows the log in page and you can’t work on the page you have open

Same here.

Wierd, I was playing the whole time around different things (see my post regarding sub pages) … then I created a new index.html (don’t now why), copied my code over and its now blank in app connect mode.

Confirmed, none of my F7 projects works properly with App Connect in Design View on 5.3.3:

@George @Teodor @patrick Short feedback on this?

The Framework7 app is an App Connect Component, so when disabling App Connect it will not initialize Framework7 and render it.

Easiest solution to have most html visible is to add class="framework7-root" to the app root node.

<div id="app" is="dmx-f7-app" class="framework7-root">

We will detect this in the next Wappler update and add the class to app root in design view to correctly render it.

1 Like

Thanks for the update I just installed.
Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 18.11.39

HYmm… newbie asks: how to get this update?

This will be fixed in the next Wappler update, tomorrow.

1 Like

aaaaah… Thank you.

Fixed in Wappler 5.4

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.