Mobile App routing issues still persist

Wappler Version : 5.1.1
Operating System : Mac M1
Server Model: BS5 App
Database Type:
Hosting Type:

While the project type part of the Bootstrap Mobile app problems appears to have been fixed so that only one page type box is shown, the routing part doesn’t seem to work still. Pages don’t navigate as the routes don’t seem to be registered.

When running in a browser to test you can directly access the .html pages

but attempt to access via a route (set up by Wappler when creating the content page) and you get not found:

p.s. I’m sorry; I feel like I’m turning into THAT person…

I just need to get moving on a few projects and it’s really getting in the way

bump :pray:

same here… hence i posted that other question asking for the routing doc… i have the same issue as you…

I upgraded to 5.1.3 … but still the same…
Windows 10
Run it via Wappler directly or WAMP makes no difference.

The only thing i do see… that give an error…
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting ‘router’)

+++ UPDATE +++

OK i found the issue @patrick @bpj @George

Go into your CODE view… then make sure the line…
js/routes.js goes under the dmxRouting.js line

I guess it should add the js/routes.js at the bottom when adding it to the page… but the team will know better.

If you do that … it works…

and bobs your uncle… (copyright to @JonL)

2 Likes

@bpj did that work for you… did you come right?

Yeah. I was hoping to see something in the change log today but at least we can adjust the code to make it work.

Thanks Reinhardt

I don’t want to mark yours as a solution as it still needs fixing in the Wappler code

1 Like

We’ve got a mobile project in the works - unfortunately using Wappler is on hold until it starts getting some attention. I’d been hoping to drive uptake internally but people remain cautious

Fixed in Wappler 5.1.5

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.