Medium Edititor & Formatting Issues

Continuing the discussion from Issue with Medium editor:

Can someone explain how to fix this to me in more detail? I don’t know what the CSS include is or where to move it to. I’m having the same issue as the original poster.
As a side note is this a bug or is this supposed to happen?

To reduce posting I’m also having a separate issue where I cannot limit the size of a bootstrap table. It is automatically resizing depending on the number of characters and I cannot limit it’s max size. I’ve tried putting it into a column, changing class width and appearance but nothing changes.

Thanks!

1. Make sure that the link to Bootstrap CSS precedes links to other CSS as in
  2. Not sure what you want to change, the whole table width or individual columns.

Thanks Ben,

I’ve tried that but I’m still having the same problem. Here’s my html after changes:

I’m looking to change the table width. I understand how to do this with a column or anything else but for some reason the table will resize beyond the column that it’s in.

You can see that the last row has caused the table to expand farther than I want it to, and outside of the column that it’s in, because of the number of characters in the last row.

Hello Logan,
Is it possible to post separate issues in separate topics please? It’s hard to follow different issues reported in the same topic…
So now it’s not clear what the issue is - some layout design problem on the page, or some problem with the medium editor?

Sorry yes can do! They are somewhat related. So the medium editor issue is causing the issue in the second photo. In the first photo I have tried to move the bootstrap CSS to above all other code as Ben Suggested however this does not appear to have worked (as you can see in the second photo).

Please provide a link to your page where we can check what’s wrong there.
Also on your last screenshot is this a table with HTML from your database placed inside, or are these text areas?

You can view the page here: (removed)

The second screenshot is of a generated Bootstrap table from a database.

Select the cell which should display your HTML formatted content, under dynamic attributes remove inner text, which you are currently using.
Add new dynamic attribute - display - inner HTML and select the binding you need to show there.
This way you will see your content formatted, without the HTML tags…

1 Like

Solved thanks Teodor! I’ll post about my other issue separately.

Also, you probably want to use the “responsive” option for your table, in order for it not to stretch the table on smaller screens.