Leaflet

hi there,

i wonder if it is possible to add Leaflet to Wappler.
I use it a lot and i think Wappler can really benefit from adding it to its features.

Leaflet is the leading open-source JavaScript library for mobile-friendly interactive maps. Weighing just about 38 KB of JS, it has all the mapping features most developers ever need.

Leaflet is designed with simplicity , performance and usability in mind. It works efficiently across all major desktop and mobile platforms, can be extended with lots of plugins, has a beautiful, easy to use and well-documented API and a simple, readable source code that is a joy to contribute to.

I just recently discovered leaflet and found it to be easier
to integrate and more versatile than Google map. Yes I also wish for it to be integrated into AppConnect.

1 Like

BUMPING as a replacement option for Google Maps!

2 Likes

It is on the Wappler roadmap

1 Like

Bump !!! Any idea when this is implemented?

I think for the moment it is on the back burner as the Team bring the Beta side in to Stable. However if you follow Heather’s brief and concise tutorial you can implement Leaflet in to your application quite easily. Heather’s code is commented so BE SURE to read them (I missed one and looped around for a while scratching my head but if I had been more observant it would have only taken twenty minutes or less to get it all up and running).

You can find the tutorial below: