Issue Persists: Double Click to Show Changes in Git Open the File Multiple Times

Continuing the discussion from Double Click to Show Changes in Git Open the File Multiple Times:

Wappler Version: 4.9.1

Please help.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Have you tested if this also happens in Wappler 5? I’m not able to reproduce the problem, perhaps make a video from the situation where it happens.

1 Like

Nope. Yet to upgrade.
Waiting on a fix on this (Add delay to property inspector dropdowns (and include search form)) before I can update.

Will probably bump this again in few weeks once I upgrade to Wappler 5 and I can check there.

Using Windows 10 Pro here. So I can run multiple VMs (discussed in another thread I think) to run multiple instances of Wappler - but its not something that I need.
There are 0 new features in Wappler 5 that I need in my current workflow. Having a prettier UI is a plus, but not something I can give up productivity for.

@patrick This issue still exists in 5.1.1

Could you make a short video showing the issue, as far as I know it should have been fixed.

Tried creating a video by re-starting Wappler, but then it worked fine. :sweat_smile:
Will try to capture again later.

Able to replicate finally. Have shared a video privately.

Here’s how to reproduce:
Open Wappler and select a project. Double click in Git to view changes works fine.
Then, switch project. Now double click will open multiple files.

Fixed in Wappler 5.1.5

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.