Issue Persists: Double Click to Show Changes in Git Open the File Multiple Times

Continuing the discussion from Double Click to Show Changes in Git Open the File Multiple Times:

Wappler Version: 4.9.1
OS: W10

Please help.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Have you tested if this also happens in Wappler 5? I’m not able to reproduce the problem, perhaps make a video from the situation where it happens.

Nope. Yet to upgrade.
Waiting on a fix on this (Add delay to property inspector dropdowns (and include search form)) before I can update.

Will probably bump this again in few weeks once I upgrade to Wappler 5 and I can check there.

Using Windows 10 Pro here. So I can run multiple VMs (discussed in another thread I think) to run multiple instances of Wappler - but its not something that I need.
There are 0 new features in Wappler 5 that I need in my current workflow. Having a prettier UI is a plus, but not something I can give up productivity for.

@patrick This issue still exists in 5.1.1

Could you make a short video showing the issue, as far as I know it should have been fixed.

Tried creating a video by re-starting Wappler, but then it worked fine. :sweat_smile:
Will try to capture again later.

Able to replicate finally. Have shared a video privately.

Here’s how to reproduce:
Open Wappler and select a project. Double click in Git to view changes works fine.
Then, switch project. Now double click will open multiple files.

Fixed in Wappler 5.1.5