Is it possible to create Data Bindings dynamically?

If I have a string like this:
{{fieldA}} {{fieldB}} {{fieldC}}
… stored in database record, I can create a query and insert it in the relevant place in a repeat region - but the string will appear as above when displayed in the browser. Is there a way to tell Wappler to treat this as if it had been entered in the code like this - to evaluate it in the normal way?

I tried storing the string in a variable and then using the variable in the repeat, but that didn’t work.

I would be grateful for any suggestions.

Edit: never-mind, you already tried my thought and it didn’t work. Sorry!

Did you make sure that the variable was of kind Variable and not Literal?

Thanks for looking at this. I’m pretty sure I did check this - and a hundred other things.

I have rather abandoned this approach for the moment. I don’t think it is possible to persuade Wappler to evaluate these dynamic bindings, but sometimes @patrick or @George come up with some some hitherto unknown code which provides an unexpected and simple solution. Wappler has lots of mysteries (for me anyway).

I’ve sort of got this working in a different way. I’ve put the data bindings into a PHP include and am using standard PHP to query the database using a session variable. The session variable is created within Wappler. In fact, I think perhaps it can all be done in Wappler, though the way Wappler deals with sessions is slightly mysterious.