Inview Animation Blink

I notice that after update 6.3.3 the inview animations blink before the animation is done. like show for some miliseconds the original element and then create the animation. I will record the page to show you but I need to finish the product first.

Is not the best video but take a look t the bottom of the video that elements ale exposed and then fade.

Grabación de pantalla 2024-03-23 a la(s) 20.13.01

here is another video

Grabación de pantalla 2024-03-23 a la(s) 20.19.12

I hope you can notice the blink

https://www.somosdestino.love/

please take a look to online demo

I don’t see anything wrong with the demo at all? All animations are smooth.

All the animations are loading smoothly. I haven’t noticed any additional element on the screen while scrolling.

I tested on Iphone and on my computer and blink. 2 different computers and two iphones. on a new computer is smooth. I dont know why. Can someone help me test on phone?

Here is a more clear video from my Iphone. Take a look to the bottom and bow it blinks

I dont know if the video upload correctly but his is on vimeo. I upload there.

I can notice the letters JB fading in and out on the phone. I have also noticed a downward layout shift when the text for Juan Pablo is in view. The layout shift happens on both phone and desktop.

This video is from other phone. And is evident the blinking when you are scrolling.

Is like the elements for a fraction of time are in the final position and then create the fade.

Try these start and delay values for your inview animations…

I have tried the suggested values and the blink persist. Any other suggestion @Teodor?

Have you got Adblock or UBlock Origin extensions? Try disabling those for the domain/local environments. Am sure we had an issue like this and was down to browser extensions…

But I tried on iPhone and is more notorious there. I tried in different computers browsers and phones. I think is the way it renders on scroll. Maybe I need to go two steps back and use other thine AOS transitions

Is that the beta or stable extensions channel?

Could you check if the following update improves the animation:

dmxAnimateCSS.zip (6.1 KB)

On desktop seems to fix the problem. On phone still the same blinks when you scroll. Tested on 3 different phones.

@patrick You can test in this link.

I am in beta channel.

Maybe cache? What about incognito mode?
Tested and seems fine on chrome (Android)

Tested in incognito. On Chrome and safari to be sure. Also tree different phones and have the same issue.