Inview Animation Blink

After the file you send me to test this is how it looks on iphone. Dont solve the problem

If you have the new file on your server, you might want to delete the browser cache on your phone first.

Hi @George thanks for the advice. I already delete the cache and test in different devices. Normally when I report a bug I try all the possible options.

Here is a video with the deleting cache.

I disable everything including all css the only framework included is the animation

<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://use.fontawesome.com/releases/v5.14.0/css/all.css" integrity="sha384-HzLeBuhoNPvSl5KYnjx0BT+WB0QEEqLprO+NBkkk5gbc67FTaL7XIGa2w1L0Xbgc" crossorigin="anonymous" />
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, shrink-to-fit=no">
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="bootstrap/5/css/bootstrap.min.css" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="css/style.css" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="dmxAppConnect/dmxAnimateCSS/animate.min.css" />
    <script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxAnimateCSS/dmxAnimateCSS.js" defer></script>

And the blink still there. I am getting crazy

After all day testing, I use a old version of DMXzone Animate CSS 2.1.0 from another project.

I don´t know whats the difference with the new version but the old version fix the blink problems and make transitions smooth. I attach the version that works. I am not master on JS if not I can take a look and advice. But totally sure that is that file, I update to the new version and test and blinks are present.

version.zip (10.7 KB)

Hi @patrick if you like to test a new version of transitions I can do it for you. I use a lot the animations and is something very important for me.

Have a new version here: dmxAnimateCSS.zip (6.1 KB)

Hi @patrick. Thanks for the patience. This dont fix the problem. Now the fade and movements effects are not displayed. It it makes the elements appear suddenly.

Here is a video of the new update. Tested on Iphone (Two different devices) and on 2 different desktops all have the same results (Safari and Chrome).

Do you want to test another version? Let me know how can I help you

New version: dmxAnimateCSS.zip (6.3 KB)

@patrick this version dont make any change. I setup a development server so you can test by your own instead of waiting me to test it. I sent information via a PM. You can make what you want is not the production site. Thanks a lot for the patience.