<input type="submit"> not valid with the latest "dmxAppConnect.js"

I dont know if its a bug… or there is a reason why its changed. But please do correct me.

I have a site developed in Wappler 3.7 and only have the need to update it now… with loads of forms.
To submit my forms i have always used.

<input type="submit" name="submit" id="submit" class="btn btn-primary" value="Submit">

If I use the older version of “dmxAppConnect.js” then all seems fine…
But if I update the newsest “dmxAppConnect.js” then the button text does not work anymore…

The older “dmxAppConnect.js” supported this

Can we maybe add support back for these inputs… please?

Do you get some javascript error in the console? Also I would suggest not to use submit as an id or name for input elements, it causes problems in forms.

Hi Patrick.

No errors at all in the console at all… just wont submit. But let me remove the id=“submit” and revert back.

I have also removed the name=“submit” for testing.

But as said even with those applied to the input elements - its working with the older

/*!
DMXzone App Connect
Version: 1.10.2
© 2021 DMXzone.com
@build 2021-01-14 16:40:07
*/

Ok even withou the id=“submit” it does not work…

<input type="submit" name="submit" class="btn btn-primary" value="Submit">

You are welcome to test it…

Latest - Latest - dmxAppConnect.zip (24.9 KB)

Older Older dmxAppConnect.zip (22.8 KB)

Test Form test-form.zip (1.2 KB)

I found the issue, if you want to use an up-to-date version then you can use the following update. We will include it in the next Wappler update when there are no other issues with it.

dmxAppConnect.zip (24.4 KB)

1 Like

@patrick thank you. Much appreciated. Super fast support always on Wappler… thanks guys.

This has been fixed in Wappler 4.4.0

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 46 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.