How to Integrate External API's into Wappler.io app?

Dear Community,

I have created NodeJs API for Oracle database and tested using postman, I’m not getting how can i call this API’s in Wappler.io.

Thanks in Advance.

1 Like

@pratika There is no API’s hosted on Wappler.io
Wappler is not “no code platform”.
All your development created in Wappler software should be hosted by you.

1 Like

Try this…

https://docs.wappler.io/t/api-connector-components-how-to-use-and-connect-rest-curl-apis/3799

3 Likes

I did same but i’m not getting my key/columns names when i do fetch data. I want to show that data into table in wappler. How can i give source of API Data Source to Table?

Hey @pratika,

Can you please share with us what you have so far?
A screenshot of your api and what you need to do with that would be great…

So here is Screenshots of my APIs and how all this i’m integrating in wappler

Like this i’m Trying but not able to understand how to integrate APIs

Can you screenshot of your serveraction (api)?

1. Have you created inside wappler?

2. What are you trying to fetch?
    I suppose you have added your database inside database manager and you have in there a table named users?
    And you try to fetch these users data?

If this is the case you just need a add in your wappler api a Database Action-> Database Query:

There you:
a) click the Query Builder
b) select from the dropdawn the table you need
c) and add the table’s columns(fields) thatt you need

And now on client side (your page), you just add that serverconnect and populated as you already showed…

Thank you for your response.

I’d like to clarify that my question is specifically about integrating external APIs into Wappler.io. I’m not currently working on creating a database connection in Wappler, but rather I have an external API that I need to integrate into my project. The API itself is not created within Wappler. Any guidance or steps on how to achieve this integration would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance

Maybe this helps you

I went through it, but I couldn’t find a demonstration on how to display fetched data from an external API into a Wappler table. Could you please offer more specific guidance or steps on how to achieve this?

First of all, have you tried running the server action with the API acton step in your browser to see if it returns any data?

In Postman i have tried

Well try running your server action in Wappler
Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 10.57.00

I’m getting blank Curly Braces

{ }

But here i’m getting data

Can you post a screenshot of what exactly do you see in the browser please?
Also please uncheck the Pass Errors checkbox.

Have you unchecked the pass errors checkbox?

Hi @Teodor Now i’m getting data