How to filter data

Thank you all so much for the responses, I’ll look into them all. :handshake: :pray:

1 Like

and that’s exactly what I’m looking for, I’m developing a purchase order module

1 Like

Glad it helped!
This is the reason I got wappler (thanks to @Hyperbytes’s and @ben’s videos) for… I’m working on a commercial project (Clients, Products, Orders etc…) now, first project is a hard project for my standards and I think I learnt a lot. Thanks Wappler Team and Wappler Community!
If there is anything else I could help don’t hesitate to knock my door my friend

1 Like

very good the wappler team, I’m in a project similar to yours, and we can exchange ideas, if you accept

1 Like

Hello, your tip was of great help, now how do I add the order and the order items, which are two tables, (table-order) and (table-order-details)

Take a look at this for INSERT:
Inserting Data in Main and Sub Table using App Connect Form Repeat - Docs / Server-side Components - Wappler Community

And this for UPDATE:
Using App Connect Form Repeater with Update Record Forms - Docs / Server-side Components - Wappler Community

**BE AWARE:
The table/subtable field names must match exact to your form/form repeat input names

that’s not exactly what I intended to do, and yes that way…

1 Like

this screen I made with the bubble

hellou Ben, Is it possible to do it this way, not as form repeat but to add the data to a table?

as shown in the image…

thanks

My preferred method would be as Tasos has described

1 Like

Okay, thank you very much :handshake:

Off topic: This meeting will show you the capabilities that Wappler offers.

Wappler MeetUp – "The Art of the Possible” - Wappler General / Announcements - Wappler Community

Starts in about 11 hours’ time.

1 Like

Hey @Valtenci,

This is a form repeat…
You need a serverconnect that read and lists the products (autocomplete).
Then a Data Detail to hold the selected product details and update the rest fields
And a DataStore to hold the values without conflictions
Check the Image and if you need help “ring the bell”

**On autocomplete’s change event you pass the selected product-id into the Data-Detail and so all the other inputs get their data.
(product-price.value- data-detailProduct.price , product-unit.value- data-detailProduct.unit etc…)

1 Like

I think I didn’t explain it correctly, where it’s marked in orange, it’s a table, as I add the product data above, it shows the table below.

I’ve seen that somewhere I think but I have to check how it is implemented…
And really don’t have time to learn something new when I can do it this way and it is certified as working solution
But it will look the same if you use formRepeat -> Row -> columns just like Tedor’s tutorials above

in this case I would put a table to receive and show the correct data?

In which case my friend?
In a few words, I work on my case this way:

• formRepeat
  • a button (beside thed elete-trash button) to save each product-line to the DataStore (no add-new-line button if not saved)
  • formrepeat source=DataStore (items)

I think I understand, I’ll do some more tests.

Thank you for the tip :handshake:

1 Like

This explains how it works for order-insert
And when you update the order you first load the order-details and pass them to the DataStore so your formRepeat has the data loaded

okay, understood