Happy 3rd birthday Wappler!

Exactly today, 3 years ago, we released Wappler at the TNW conference in Amsterdam!

What a start it was and how far did we go in just three years! All thanks to our great community here and our top @wappler_ambassadors

We are very excited and thankful and look at a very bright future, to continue make Wappler the best dev tool ever!

Proost - Cheers - Nazdrave!

34 Likes

Who’s who?

Left Teodor, right me, middle Boris - unfortunately no longer with us and Patrick is coding on the back end somewhere :slight_smile:

4 Likes

no no , :grinning:

left game changer , right game changer middle game changer and patrick writing wappler’s future in somewhere :)))

thanks guys … you are the best

1 Like

Wild hair. :sweat_smile:
Hope to see a latest Wappler Team pic someday.
Happy Birthday. :birthday:

1 Like

Thanks for making the world better for so many people :partying_face:

2 Likes

What an amazing three years. I remember seeing the first announcement on Indiegogo and Joseph Lowery’s video and thinking ‘this could be big - I need to get into this’ and invested straight away.

Huge congratulations to you all. Would be great to see a 3rd Anniversary group photo.

What does someone need to do to become an ambassador? :wink:

Was about to ask that. :grin:

hardworking with wappler :wink:

I clearly need to up my game!

No not at all (@sitestreet) . Without you (Early Adopter - Proud Backer) and others like you, and of course the team at Wappler past and current, I doubt we would be here! So thank you!!

And a MASSIVE CPNGRATULATIONS on the 3rd birthday Wappler! Won’t be long before you’re a teenager staying out all night bringing boys home… To meet your parents!

:smiley:

4 Likes

Phew as soon as flights are allowed again so the 3 of us can gather on the same place in the same country! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy anniversary! I am really very glad that once on the vast expanses of the Internet I came across you guys and your product. Prosperity to you and the conquest of new peaks! Cheers! :beers:

1 Like

So cheers from warm and sunny Sofia from me and Boris :beers:

8 Likes

Beer but no coding…uhmmm

Happy birthday Wappler. Hope your owners give you a good party!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday “Wappler”. Thanks for your great work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hope you are having a good party today, guys! Thanks for this amazing product! Cheers!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Wappler, 3 years ago you guys changed all our lives, now I have the Wappler interface open on my screen at least 90% of my day, what a brilliant product.

Thank you all.

2 Likes

Congrats! and thanks for this awesome product and awesome community you’ve created!

So Wappler just turned 5! :slight_smile:

giphy

9 Likes