Happy 3rd birthday Wappler!

So you are late then…

Happy bday guys!

1 Like

Happy birthday! 5 years is a quite a success!

1 Like

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Part of a discussion that was conducted back then:

Happy birthday!

3 Likes

Happy 5 years and congrats on all the success of Wappler I’m proud to be in this community and I am glad it is always developing more and more every week great work to the team and the community for making Wappler and Wappler community a amazing place to be :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy birthday, Wappler, the tool that makes web development a breeze! May your updates be seamless and your features continue to amaze. Wishing you endless success and countless lines of clean code. Cheers to another year of building beautiful websites with ease!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Wappler. Achieving milestones one after one :wink:

5 years, a long time. Congratulations everyone.

Feels like Wappler has been part of my life forever!
Congratulations and thanks for everything.

3 Likes

You guys rock! Thanks for making such an awesome product :partying_face:

Happy Birthday Wappler…! I’ve been here about 4 years now and it only seems like minutes. This is without doubt one of the best bits of software I’ve used - and it gets better every week!

Happy 3 Years Wappler

Happy 5 years Wappler, and thank you for the most amazing piece of software ever conceived, without it I think I would have already switched professions to a carpenter or something.
I have added Wappler into my future prenuptial agreements to ensure I always get Wappler in any divorce.

2 Likes

@psweb who needs a wife when you have Wappler har har har…

1 Like